If you have been waiting for a way to have more authentic, organic interaction with your clients, you can easily reach out to them through Client DMs. Let clients know that you are thinking about them or touch base about a previous reading.
Client DMs give you a chance to reach out to former clients to try and stimulate more orders and to “convert” a client who hasn’t ordered in some time to a client who orders again.
Whether the client you DM orders directly from you or another advisor, you still get the benefits in the search, rank and page placement. So it is an all around “win-win!”
Here is what you need to know about the Client DM feature:
For former client DMs:
To promote re-engagement, we allow you to send a DM to:
- Clients who have not engaged with Purple Garden in the last 14 days.
- Clients who have left you a positive review in the past.
We’ll show you a list of these clients, along with a review of your recent engagement with them for context. Using this information, you’ll be able to send them a personal DM. You’ll be able to message as many clients from this list as you wish, one at a time. Your message will have a direct link to your Advisor page, so they can order with you seamlessly.
It is important to know that messages are monitored. Any violations of the Advisor Guidelines or Terms of Service, will remove all future access to this tool. (Examples include: selling of rituals, spells, cleanses, candles or crystals; rude, profane or sexually explicit language; sharing any offsite links, sites, videos, social media or contact details, or asking for personally identifying information.)
For NEW client DMs:
Additionally, you will be able to create follow-up DMs to new clients who made their FIRST order on Purple Garden with you.
Once your live session with the new client ends, you’ll be presented with a screen prompting you to write a follow-up DM message to that client. This message will be sent as a DM 48 hours after the live session has ended. The message will be stored in the client’s inbox as well as in your DMs history.
This message will be automatically sent when chances of this client re-engaging with you are highest.
You will see this option after the payout summary screen, like so:
While you are creating a new Client DM, you will appear “busy” until you’ve submitted it, preventing you from being interrupted before you’ve finished.
If you are concerned about clients being “spammed” by DMs, don’t be. If, during the 48 hour period while your DM is pending, the client places another order (with any advisor), the DM will not be sent. Just like you, we do not want DMs to be overwhelming to clients.
We’ve studied how clients respond to DMs, and have developed some tips on how to engage with them for the best results:
- Be personal: Always use the first name of the client and mention the name of any persons of interest that they have asked about if relevant.
- Do not send “copy and paste” DMs. Make each one unique!
- Don't list your availability or push for more orders like a salesperson. Make a true connection. Those really pay off!
- Review previous readings with the client you are about to contact. This is the best way to refresh your memory of the client and their situation(s).
- Make that salutation really stand out! Greet them like you would a good friend.
- The more detailed you make your DM, the better. This helps the client realize you are invested in them.
- You may not hear from a client right away. In fact, it might take more than one DM to catch a client's eye.
Whether you are “checking up” on a new or regular client, letting them know you will be participating in a sale or just wishing them well, client DMs are a way to grow and maintain our client community as well as forging bonds with them that lead to repeat business.
As always, Support is here to help you. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com for assistance.